It was a scenic view / cityscape contest and i figured it would be really cool but I've done a lot of thinking and so far it is not doing extremely well...I'm changing it to a "Black and White: Alice in Wonderland Contest"
OMFG IM SUBSCRIBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to being a semi-finalist for the adidas finger painting contest, im subscribed for a month ^_^
~BRAND SPANKING NEW CONTEST~
OK So this is the second contest i have ever done and I'm extremely excited!! The theme of this contest is BLACK AND WHITE: ALICE IN WONDERLAND#148; SPECIFICALLY ALL MEDIUMS including literature!! I figured since it's summer and everyone, mostly, is free why not participate in a fun-filled contest like this?
Alice in Wonderland Examples / Features
Some features to give you an idea of what i am looking for:
(UP TO 2 Entries PER PERSON)
1. All Mediums! including literature (good luck trying to incorporate the theme into writing...)
2. Max of two entries per participant
3. in order to enter, you must me and send me a note with a link or thumb of your entry; also, write Contest or Alice Contest or something along those lines for the subject box
4. your piece must have been created after June 1st (or on June 1st...)
5. the deadline for the contest is August 23 (APPROXIMATELY 10 WEEKS)
6. no nude/sexual/inappropriate entries (i know it seems childish to have to say that but I do... )
7. your entry MUST fit the theme or it will not be added to the submission pile (once again, ask me if you are unsure)
8. There will be three winners. This may or may not change depending upon the amount of entries. I will be the judge, unless someone would like to help me and therefore you need to sent me a comment/or note if you are interested ...
9. ONCE YOU HAVE UPLOADED YOUR SUBMISSION - YOU MUST MENTION ME IN YOUR DESCRIPTION BOX thanks ^^
a one month journal feature by (me )
I NEED MORE PRIZES
Note/Comment me with more prizes
As well, if you have any questions, feel free to comment!
~~CURRENT SUBMISSIONS CAN BE LOCATED HERE~~